Homecoming Weekend

 This weekend I attended the Homecoming events at SRU. In the morning, I went to the parade where I saw many different organizations going through Slippery Rock. Many people were dressed in their Slippery Rock attire. After the parade, SRU had a tailgate for the football game. My club soccer team had its own tailgate. Also, two of my friends' families had tailgates that I went to. SRU beat IUP for the third year in a row during the Homecoming game. The band had a great performance at halftime. It was a very fun weekend. 

Comments

  1. Hi Faith, I am glad you had a fun weekend. I also attended Homecoming events at SRU. I am one of the volunteer athletic trainers for the football team, so I was right on the sideline during the game. Unfortunately, I could not make it to the parade, but it seems like it was a good one. I like how you mentioned the band and their performance. Not many people talk about the band, so it was nice that you mentioned they had a good performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Faith, I had a great time for homecoming weekend as well as the first time I have been to one for Slippery Rock. The parade was amazing, seeing all the great people who participated and put smiles on everyone's faces. The football game was great as well; beating IUP was great for everyone who was watching. The band has been amazing all year, and happy to see everyone doing great things for the band

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Faith! I also went to the Homecoming events this past weekend as well! I really enjoyed the parade and tailgating with friends. I'm glad you had a great time there and got to spend time with friends! Although I didn't go into the game, I heard it was fun and awesome to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ni Hao Faith, I also enjoyed Homecoming. I was actually in the parade with AOii because my fraternity and their sorority made a float together. Our theme was retro cars and we all had matching shirts. We also ended up tailgating and had our own greek life section with our tents and stuff. I ended off my day at the fraternity house and it was a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Faith!!! I am glad to hear that you had a great homecoming weekend! I also attended various SRU homecoming events over the weekend. I really enjoyed watching the parade and seeing everyone gather together for a fun event. The club soccer tailgate was nice to see our fellow teammates outside of practices or games. I attended the whole football game and felt as though I was sitting on the edge of my seat. Once we won, the stadium was the loudest it's been this season! Overall, it was a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also had a great time at Homecoming. I wasn't able to make it to the parade but I heard it was amazing. My best friend from home came to Slippery Rock for the first time and it was so nice to see her again. We went to the football game and I met the original Rocky. I ended up leaving at halftime because me and my friend wanted to get lunch but it was good first half. I am glad that you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Faith, what a great first blog post! It was great to hear you had a great homecoming weekend! It is always great to hear that an athletic team beat IUP! It is great that your club soccer team and some of your friends family had tailgates you could attend. I am glad you had such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Faith, great to hear you are supporting our athletic teams! Homecoming is a great time to have fun and really get into the school spirit. Everything is going on, and seeing people who care so much about our school is truly uplifting. Glad to hear you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Faith! I loved this weekend, it was so much fun! I loved hanging out with you at my families tailgate, and the game was such a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fall weather is coming

Outdoor Adventure Fitness