National Race Weekend
This weekend I went to Indiana to watch my brother race in a GNCC National Championship. It is a XC race on a dirt bike. The loop was 3 miles and the race lasted about 2 hours. My brother placed 2nd in his division, making him place second overall for the season. My family went and eat a large carb filled dinner before the race so my brother was properly fueled. It was a very long drive but well worth it for the weekend!
Hi Faith, that is super cool you got to see your brother race in the national championship! That is also great that he placed second. The dinner sounds delicious and a great way to fuel for the race. I was not aware that the loops for these races are very long loops, but it sounds super fun and exciting to watch. I am glad you had a great time watching him!
ReplyDelete