Fall weather is coming
Yesterday was one of the first rainy days here at SRU. Recently it has really started to feel like winter. The leaves are almost fully off the trees and it is starting to rain a lot more. Walking to class I needed my warm rain jacket. Yesterday I went to work down at the ARC where I am I lifeguard. We reviewed some CPR skills and some basic first aid. After work I went shopping to get some healthy food in Butler then came back and went to Bible study. We talked about angles and demons for approaching Halloween.
Hi Faith! This is Eli. It is crazy how fast the weather has changed in the past few days. I have also started wearing a jacket. I did not know that you were a lifeguard at the ARC. Bible study sounds awesome! What a good topic with Halloween coming up.
ReplyDeleteHello faith, this sounds like a lot of stuff! It definitely started to feel like winter these past couple of days, even had to whip out the winter coat. Reviewing CPR and first aid are always amazing to do and helps you prepare for an emergency situation. I love going to Bible studies! It's always interesting around Halloween to see how people in the Christian faith are convicted by the holiday. I've definitely gotten into some debates about that topic!
ReplyDeleteHey Faith! The weather switch up was actually nuts. I feel like it felt like summer just two weeks ago and now I need my winter coat. I also went shopping yesterday, but window shopping. I am trying to save my money so I can use it when I actually need it. The bible study sounds so refreshing. The topic you guys talked about fits perfect with Halloween!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a really full and meaningful day! The cold, rainy weather definitely makes it feel like winter is right around the corner. It’s great that you’re staying prepared with your jacket and still making time for work at the ARC. Reviewing CPR and first aid is always good practice, especially as a lifeguard. Ending the day with Bible study sounds like a nice way to wind down and learn something new before Halloween.
ReplyDeleteHi Faith! These rainy days really crawl up on us. Hopefully you brought your warm jacket from home! I have mixed feelings about the rain honestly. I love the rain when I can stay in bed and be comfy all day, but other than that I'm not the biggest fan. I love the sunshine and I feel like I really lack in all elements of my life when I'm having a vitamin D deficiency. See you at work!
ReplyDeleteHey Faith! This weather is really changing for the worse. I'm really not enjoying this colder and rainier weather. It's going to suck not being able to get outside as much, especially with how good the outdoors is for mental health, which is important during school. Also, it's good you went out of your way to get healthy options for yourself, which is very important. What bible study did you go to and when?
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed reading your blog Faith! I personally have been enjoying the weather we have been having but 10 less degrees and I will be dreading it. I thought it was cool the topic was demons and angels for your bible study, that's what my group will be talking/learning about on Wednesday too!
ReplyDeletehey faith! I enjoyed the rainy weather at sru I feel like it starting to feel like fall. I also walked to class in a rain jacket. I also work at the arc, look at us making some money! Also CPR traning is very important its a good thing to learn as you will never know when you will need to use it!
ReplyDeleteHey faith, I thought your post was very fun to read it was like a day in the life in a way around it becoming more like fall outside. I would agree that its definitely felt a little more like fall lately with the leaves falling of the trees and the weather with the rain, and colder temperatures outside. I bet it was a cold walk to the arc when you had to go to work. Gonna have to bust out the gloves and layers soon as we get closer to thanksgiving which is crazy to say that its almost turkey time.
ReplyDelete